Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

What a week part 2!
















A first for my girl.....she can clap her hands!












Eating Kraft dinner for the first time....yay my Canadian girl!



While at Grammies Layla had some "firsts". Like learning to climb stairs. She had climb one or two before but she started going up and just didn't stop. The ironic part about this was Molly Brown also learned to climb stair at their house. As a puppy we had been carring her up for months, I loved it. It made me fell like she was a baby, but on vaction once she ran up their stairs and hasn't stopped since. I guess Layla is growing up!














































































































No comments:

Post a Comment