Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Rice Cereal...umm not ready!
















So I gave in yesterday to the pressure from Layla's Grandmothers and tried to feed her rice cereal. Well I don't think she is ready!( Which is what I said all along!) She isn't even 4 months old yet and the most doctors say you can start trying between 4 and 6 months. Others say nothing but breast milk until 6 months...I don't know the right answer. But I do know that it really just pissed her off! The first few spoon fulls were ok, although I don't think she swallowed much. But after that she just got mad, it seemed like she thought it was her bottle and I was putting it in her mouth then taking it out. She was trying to suck the spoon...and boy did she get angry. It was fun trying but I think we will wait a few weeks before we try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment