Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Birthday Week


































































For as long as I can remember I have had a "Birthday Week". I feel like a birthday celebration should last longer than one day. That means you get to choose what we eat, what we do...everything for a week since it's your "Birthday week". Well Last year my birthday week changed for ever...I now have to share it!! Grammie, Grandpa and Uncle Corb came down to spend the week with us. We went to see Daddy at the Durham Bulls, Grammie bought Layla the best new stroller to ride around in, Uncle Corb practised his skills with playing with Layla and feeding her, and just had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment