Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Is That a Tooth?

Jatovi called me at work last night to say he thought he saw a tooth! I was excited however skeptical because we have been waiting for a tooth for months. And every time she has been fussy somebody says "she is teething". So really I stopped thinking about fussiness and teeth and have just been waiting.

Sure enough when she got up this morning there is a small white area on her gum that is a tooth! I am not sure how long it takes to fully grow but at least she is on her way.

The funniest part is after months of people telling me"she is teething" every time she woke up at night, cried or sucked on something....she has had no signs at all. If we had not seen it we would never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment