Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

What the difference a day can make!










What the difference a day can make!
Some days I could just lie down and cry! I love Layla with all of my heart however......the girl can drive me nuts! I think I have mentioned some of her "skills" that can put me over the edge, throwing food, screaming, getting into everything. I guess really just being a toddler...one that doesn't walk!
So yesterday after we woke up, the thought of spending the day alone with her again was more than I can handle. So after a text to see what Molly was doing we were off on a play date. We met Mary, Hilary and Michelle and all the other kids at the Granite Falls pool. Boy was it exactly what we needed!!
We had sooooo much fun! Layla loved the water, the water slide, playing with the kids....all of it! And I loved being around other Mom's that were there to tell me that it's all ok. I also loved watching Layla with the new experiences, eating a Mr.Freezes, going down the water slide, eating peanut butter(oopps she wasn't suppose to yet, but Molly's cracker just looked so good!)and playing in the sprinklers.
I can't wait to spend the summer in the water with our little fish!! ( If only I didn't have to wear a bathing suit)

No comments:

Post a Comment