Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Grammie and Grandpa's visit

Grandpa putting Layla to bed















Grammie makes Layla's day by spending hours on the floor with her























Watching french TV classics











Layla loved pulling her Grandpa's beard











Ready for our walk






Grammie and Grandpa came from November 21 to the 26. It was nice to watch them get to know a more grown up Layla. They both had fun doing her day to day care. Feeding, bathing and playing with her. It was a great week although it really just made me miss them more. The only thing that would make my life better would be them living here. I had a close relationship with my grandparents as a young child and then spent many years with none. I am so glad Layla has both sets of Grandparents that adore her. She is a very lucky little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment