Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Crying...

I cry all the time! I cry when I am happy, sad, lonely, scared, watching TV, listening to music...all the time. Most times I am crying and laughing at the same time because I know I have no reason to cry. It is so weird. MB thinks I am crazy because she is always trying to make me feel better, then I start laughing so hard I am afraid I am going to pee myself. It seems to have gotten worse in the past week. Thankfully Jatovi and the animals are the only ones to experience this yet, it will be very embarrassing at work. Jatovi doesn't know if he should try to comfort me or laugh with me. In fact it has started to happen so much after a brief second to ensure nothing serious is wrong he goes straight into laughing him self.
Wow pregnancy hormones are at work this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment