Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Precious Moments

Layla has been a good sleeper for the most part for months now. So at bedtime we just put her in her crib and walk away. I guess at some point she lies down and falls asleep. Well since reading books has become one of her favorite things to do I have added it to the bedtime routine. After she is in her pj's we sit and read a story.
During the day we read...and read books all day, But she won't sit on your lap to read them. She brings them to you and no matter what you are doing she expects you to stop and read. If your reading to slow she will try to change the page, or walk away to get the next book before that one is finished. How ever bedtime story has turned out to be one of my favorite times of the day....and not just because she is going to sleep! Layla will cuddle in, lean her head on you and just listen. I find it so relaxing and heart warming to spend these few quiet moments together at the end of the day.
I can't believe I love this little person so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment