Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Done with work 2 weeks early!


Well the doctor has taken me off work. She feels that I need 2 weeks with stable blood sugars before she is born, this will hopefully help avoid her having sugar issues at birth. At first I was disappointed, failed at another thing. I couldn't even make it working up to her birth, however I am over that. I can sit back and enjoy the time, how ever long I have before our world is changed for ever. Others can feel "pride" or what ever it is that they feel because they were able to work but I am ok with the holiday I have been given! Now lets hope I can get my sugars better regulaited, and hope it was work that is the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment