Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

23 Months

Next month 2!! I can't believe it!! Layla is acting less and less like a baby and more like a toddler every day. Her new favorite thing to do.....is to do everything! Everything is "me do it" and than once she had done it "I did it" And boy is she proud of her self when she does anything. Her verbal skills continue to get stronger everyday. She is putting more and more words together. Potty training is still a work in progress. She sometimes tells us she has to go and other times she doesn't bother. I really need to stop putting pull ups on her, I think that would help. But her bladder is tiny so I am giving it a little while yet.







I am so sad to see her growing up, time is flying by. This is the perfect age, Layla is fun and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment